Monday, September 14, 2026

Thank you for your prayers and donations

Thank you for your prayers and donations

Don Bradley 9-14-26

 

I am grateful for both. Always.

I've tried writing to each of you, but gave it up as a bad job. The addresses are blocked, for me; then I switched to using payhell to write you, you are getting those either, they say.

Won't write your names here. I know you don't need the grief nor attacks. 

You are all blessed, if you will have it. For we learn in 1 Peter, Corinthians, Romans, and Enoch - do we not? - that those whom help the beloved of YHVH, ERASES A MULTITUDE OF SINS. In lightening my load, you've helped yourselves. Thought you should know. Every good is returned in a greater degree, from above.

So, be of good cheer in this giving. I know how tough it is with money in these latter days, living it myself on the daily.

What would have slammed into you, tomorrow or after this life, is now, NO MORE. This is not salvation. Just a lessening of debt. And we all have debt; for no person is without it, none.

Hopefully, more will trickle in. For there is more to living in America than just paying the rent. Right?

So, for those who have or possibly will, my heartfelt thanks. And that always.

Thank you. 

Bless you.

Don

PS. Gracie and Tink, the kitties, thank you as well. 

And for the covens in Tehachapi. Sorry to disappoint you all. I was already packing and my mind was right on leaving - still is if you REALLY WANT. Just keep sending those departure spells at me, which I bust up. I'll get the message.

The dork with an angel over my shoulder. 

If in the sun a great deal, my hair turns blond. Hazel hair. Same with my sons.