Thursday, September 24, 2026

Don Bradley WBM 95.5 FM Radio Manhattan NYC PROOF

 Don Bradley WBM 95.5 FM Radio Manhattan NYC PROOF

Don Bradley 9-24-26

 https://old.bitchute.com/video/lzxpJLL0ztEQ/


 

It's being put round BIG TIME that everything I said in that interview WAS A LIE. Yeah?

So, I began to dig up the old boxes, I still had, and voila, here is just a smattering of that proof. My book signing events were usually filled with lines of people. I have 4 big Binders with pics, articles, advertising with Barnes and Noble, Borders Books, and hundreds of other book stores, no two pages alike, both sides filled.

 It's also being put round that I was never in any of those occult orgs, nor had access to those degrees. I found one box that was once 3, that had that proof. Great way Dad works. Someone is a liar here and it is not me. And that I NEVER was a journalist for a major US newspaper in Los Angeles. 

Also, my books went out in six languages - I had a Great Foreign rights rep - and when I find that box, going to PROVE IT TO YOU. My main US publisher was GS Putnam and Sons, NYC.

Dig it?

 click images to enlarge














.