Monday, April 19, 2021

My Father got the vax...

 Hi friends. Been dealing with this for three months now. My father, a Baptist preacher who just spent the last 20 years doing outreach for the Navajo and Apache in Arizona, got the vaccine in early February, against my implorations.

I cannot show his picture. I'll at least leave him his dignity.

Since then, he has had a stroke and permanent Bell's palsy. Including a moving numbness all over his body. The light is gone from his eyes, and he spends more time out of body, than in it. It's visible.

Dad says he won't see his next birthday, in August. So, we have that to face, too.

Sorry to impose this upon you all. 

However, it's a cautionary example. IF YOU GET THAT VAX YOU WILL DIE, HORRIBLY.

Again, friends, sorry to impose my problems on you all.


Don

PS. The hospital people are sneaky shits. Sorry for such language. He was dealing with low grade Alzheimer's, and when he was in for a checkup, they slammed him with the vax, OR THEY WOULD NOT TREAT HIM.

The lab coat devils have MUCH TO ANSWER FOR, I must say.