Monday, June 17, 2019

YouTube no longer allows me to download any videos of any kind of content, whatsoever...


Youtube...sigh.

First it was shadow banning.

Then it was making sure any kind of monetization would never happen back in 2010.

Then keeping my video stats so low as to be rediculous, even reversing numbers as I reloaded the page.

Then it was kicking my subscribers off

Then it was disabling my ability to embed videos anywhere else

and Now, It is disabling my ability to download videos, so i can get material before it is deleted, which happens A LOT.

Ahh...the satanic network really hates the light, the Light of Yeshua. They do, they do indeed.

I pray our heavenly Father...(the rest is private, as we are commanded to pray in secret, that He will answer us openly.) So many "Christians" break this commandment, spoken by Yeshua HIMSELF, that I wonder at the temerity of this kind of blasphemy. How do you all live with this kind of defiance? Yeah, I've heard the rap, all too many times, but you are wrong, ALL OF YOU. But I digress.


They simply hate Yeshua and the Elect.