Thursday, December 14, 2023

Terrorism against growing your own food - happens alot

 Feeding yourself and others is freedom. They know that. A free person with his own food supply can go his own way, not the way of the canaanite slavers. They just spray the place via drones at night. Finish.

They did this to me in Ojai in 2016. The sent in the weekly gardeners with big white spray bottles to spray down my 7 6x6 foot planter boxes. Things hardly grew after that and I had to change out the soil; even doing that, it still kept the crops stunted.

So, know how it feels to have people take away your freedom to feed yourself. As they did it to me. I caught them doing it. Then they gaslighted me and said they didn't, even as I was watching them.

https://yeshuafreedom.com/w/273q3ZvDt3Qzmmd7cHTK9S