Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Rumble is freezing my views on the videos

They do this to keep it way down any view list and also, so the numerology comes to satanic numbers, usually 13. Usually the heavy stuff, like magnet and EMF videos.

I've test this with 3 different routers and locations, the view count never changes.

I also caught Bitchute and Rumble both rolling the view numbers BACKWARDS.

Like they've been doing with my water bill, gas bill. They all come to 11, numerology wise, every bill. No matter what, that's the math.

I mean four straight water and gas bills for 47 dollars each? Really? Amazing...

Now that I've pointed this out, will they release it to the real numbers? Probably, then go back to it, or change the 13 to something else.

NO. 

Youtube did this for years. My subscribers used to be huge, than several years ago, it stopped and was kept at a constant 5000 and something, always numbering out to 13.

This is for hexing and cursing.

DB

Another reveal is that they say there on so many people on the site, say a dozen. But only 2 views. How can a dozen people on line only watch 2 videos?