Thursday, March 21, 2019

The wall...hmmm

There is never going to be a wall. Not as advertised at least. And, they don't want it.

The truth is, any President can sign an Executive Order and IT IS DONE. That day. Done.

This is all just smoke and mirrors. Theater. 

It's also about False Hope for National Stability. Which we will never have. 

They want civil war and they are doing everything possible to get it in gear. In point of fact, it has already started, mentally. In our communities, everywhere.

IT IS ABOUT CHAOS. And a Grand Illusion.

I had to take my 30 year old truck in today to get it fixed where I take it to get fixed. For the first time in YEARS, Orlando called me a white boy. To my face. All sides are being conditioned for hate and suspicion. They are creating enough events to put everyone in a state of unease. I see it all around me.

And it's getting worse, not better. Much worse.

I've been telling you all for 25 years that their plan is to burn this country down. The final act was 911 and we are whizzing through the verses very fast...very, very fast.

Sadly, it cannot be stopped. Nothing will stop this outcome. Nothing. 

Don Bradley
March 21, 2019

PS
what day is today? Sadly, it is a full moon and a witches sabbath. They are out in force, slaughtering children, animals, creating chaos, having sex rituals. Millions of them, just in this country alone. It is a fight I've been fighting for three decades. Our pastors and preachers have done us a disservice...by keeping us blind to real evil amongst us. Too late did we learn about the evil within. Too late. Yeshua be praised, by myself and others, we have dedicated our lives in exposing this danger. Too little, too late.

And it is still being ignored. To our collective peril.

Pizzagate is real and in every SINGLE COMMUNITY.