Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Police arrested a State University of New York professor after she got caught on camera stealing GOP signs from a New York home’s lawn

NYU announces it WON'T fire the lesbian. Even though she is in violation of two federal election laws and grand theft. The police only charged her with a minor misdemeanor, less than a littering fine.  Double standards. One for the satanists, and one for the rest of us, who would spend the next 5 years in prison.

***

video showed SUNY New Paltz economics lecturer Laura Ebert stealing yard signs from a New York home supporting Republican candidates in New York during the 2018 midterm election cycle. The Rosendale Town Police Department charged Ebert with a larceny misdemeanor for the theft of the signs, according to the police report obtained by The Washington Free Beacon.
The lawn signs supported New York Republican Rep. John Faso for Congress and Marc Molinaro, the New York Republican gubernatorial candidate.
“I did it in a moment of weakness and high emotion,” Ebert said in a statement to Campus Reform.
“I meant no personal harm, and don't know the person whose lawn the sign was on. I have family I love that support Trump, so I was after the sign, not the person.” However, her FB page reveals outright sedition, treason, and encouraging her students to break laws, commit bodily harm, and to sabotage GOP voters whenever and wherever possible. Dang...

“I have apologized and feel bad, but clearly the GOP is putting a big deal [of] spin on this,” she continued.
“Many signs have been taken and disfigured, which, while no excuse for my bad behavior, doesn't warrant the death threats I have received on my email about it. Nor the smear campaign after me including notifying my supervisor.” She whined, even though she has broken several laws.


Yes, straight from the lefty excuse playbook:
  1. I am receiving death threats;
  2. I was not serious, it was just a joke;
  3. What I said was taken out of context;
  4. I was misquoted;
  5. The other side is making a big deal out of nothing;
  6. I was blamed because they are racist;
  7. I was blamed because they are sexist;
  8. I was blamed because they are homophobic.
Too bad there is film footage of you and your truck, stealing MANY yard signs from all over the neighborhood, but of course, you are being falsely accused. 
You are not being smeared honey...you are caught committing election crimes. Heaven knows what else you are up to.

Police report they found no evidence of death threats in any form of her messaging, email, phone, or text messages. In short, all this monster does is lie.

What is it with the satanic left? I guess you have to have a soul to admit you are wrong and to NOT DO SUCH things in the first place.

Laura makes $389,000.00 a year and now has a gofundme page to pay her fines and attorney's fees, which are not necessary. It's a misdemeanor, few hundred bucks, and she's out. No court time needed.
Authored by Kenneth Nelson via Campus Reform,

************************

She has already raised $35,000.00 gofundme, to pay for her paltry $200 fine.

Wow. I provide 3 decades of awareness both online and in the media, and we can't raise more than a tiny fraction of that and it's always from the same 3 people who care. 5 to 10 thousand people a day visit the blogs and YT channels and get what they need. End of whining.

My real reward is in providing a needed service, anyways. Long before it became popular to do so.