Thursday, February 8, 2018

A vicious, hate filled, Agenda 21 change agent,


After I turned off my phone, the lady speaking through the intercom came out and told us she was willing to have a meeting in the area where we we're standing. She said she would only let us in the office if she felt comfortable. After a couple minutes we asked if we could have the meeting in the lobby area and she agreed to let us in the office. We ended up having a lengthy meeting with this staffer (well over a half hour). The tone from the staffer was very hostile and she lectured us on the language that we could and could not use. She said the term illegal alien was not allowed in their office because it was offensive and disparaging.

 We each took turns talking and when it got to Raul, he said he had a 1st amendment right to say whatever he wanted and she threatened to call the US Marshalls on him to have him removed if he did so. When I spoke, I brought up the fact that we had to go through a heavy vetting process to just to get to the office when at the same time they advocate for unlimited migration of anyone who can get here. I also talked about how the SGVCOG where i live wants to raise our taxes for water storage, meanwhile the state has billions lying around for free healthcare and immigration attorneys for illegals. I am very aware of the laws in California when it comes to recording in public as well as hidden camera recording.

I chose to not record secretly because I felt it would cause more drama than I am willing to tolerate. It was California Attorney General Kamala Harris who attempted to prosecute the individuals who exposed Planned Parenthood with hidden cameras. Although I would have liked to have made a video of our meeting, I am satisfied showing the hypocrisy of Senator Harris that she wants open borders for our nation but allows herself to be under heavy guard for her safety.