Thursday, February 8, 2018

The real economy, from the street, in America. Only applies to White males.

Almost all construction, mechanic, service industry, new hires in literally every field is filled with Hispanics in California. Or women of any race. Postal positions, UPS, everything, are always immigrants and women. If one does see a white male, he's an old employee nearing retirement, as mine did this year, replaced by a woman. Which is fine, hire her. 

But I SEE NO WHITES WORKING ANYWHERE I GO, unless they are women or gay, and that's at star-bastards.

But white males? No. Unless they are self-employed. 
Hey Honkey...even your own government your forefathers died protecting want you dead.

----------  FROM THE INTERNET-----------
Re-posted without permission. From WSJ:
Stephen J:
Lines? What kind of idiot wrote this nonsense?
[Unemployment Lines Are Really, Really Short. Surprisingly few people are filing jobless claims - https://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2018/02/08/unemployment-lines-are-reall…]

There are MILLIONS of over-50 workers out of work, unemployment long run out, with zero income, surviving off of whatever savings and early 401k withdrawals can provide. I've lost my home, everything I've worked for, and have spent more than a year applying to jobs. Never have I seen the market so prejudiced against over 50 professionals. The bulk of us are white males, with good degrees and tons of experience. No one wants us.

We even have job training facebook groups, just to share how to get around the technology that wipes 97% of our applications out of company HR systems. Ageism is real, it is pervasive, and as we've seen with Facebook job ads, it's standard practice.

More than 500 jobs applied to so far that I qualify for. 6 interviews, no job offers. More than 40 years of successful sales and sales management across multiple industries.

So stuff your "no lines", there's no place to line up for anything other than minimum wage gigs, and companies refuse to even consider people of our age for those jobs.

-----------

I am a white male American citizen (meaning "minority" in Seattle IT) software engineer in Seattle. The ones that interview me, mostly, barely speak English. Young angry women run the offices and laugh when I walk in the door. To my face.It's not just about ageism here - I literally do not fit the narrative of Seattle, so people like me should just kill themselves.

And, truthfully, I'm considering it ...

----------
And no whites need apply either.  I am never called for an interview, and when I show up and they see I am white, the interview ends fast, with some bs lie. And I am mostly interviewed by children under 22, and always women.

--------------------