Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Why try to shame people into sex? Seems a little rapey


Wow...TRM starts off with a stats lie. It should say 100% of straight men do not suck dick. The rest do.

If my sexual orientation is transphobic, another invented word as a cover for being sick, I might as well call their gender identity a mental disorder. Or they could just leave straight people alone.

Interesting that they opted for the "You're gonna suck this dick and you're gonna like it" strategy. That's fascism for you.

I don't want to be told who to like or have sex with. I have never told others who they are allowed to like or have sex with. So...why do they get that right?

Transgenders are straightphobic. There's a new word for you, I just made up. All roads travel in both directions IN REALITY.

“Your sexual orientation may be transphobic” I thought sexual orientation wasn’t a choice.

Their depictions of penises are racist caricatures based on stereotypes. 

Every day, just when I think I’ve heard it all, I’m proven wrong. Today: “feminine penis.” 

I dare you to take this ideology to the middle east. Go on. Ill wait for your obituaries

Females do not have penises. Trust the science 
Females do not have penises. Trust the science 

Females do not have penises. Trust the science

Females do not have penises. Trust the science 

Females do not have penises. Trust the science 

Females do not have penises. Trust the science

Females do not have penises. Trust the science