Friday, February 5, 2021

The Two Witnesses addendum

 

 In narrowing down this time when we could most likely expect the two witnesses, I was guided to one of my own articles from 2 years ago. In it, I said,

"In revelations, we understand that as the Beast comes to power, two witnesses appear in the holy city and begin witnessing for 42 months. Many are sent to kill them, and they never make it, for they are killed. Finally, at the end of 42 months (the period of gestation in weeks in the womb for a new birth), the Assyrian is allowed to personally kill them and he leaves them lying in the streets for three and a half days. All the while, the world is giving gifts and receiving them."

Giving gifts and receiving them? The whole world? 

What time of year does such a thing happen?

You know the answer. 

You see, Dad gave us a sign post, a marker, if you will, so we could know when this might be. He showed John what the world was doing around this time of the murder of the witnesses. He purposely used giving and receiving of gifts as the marker, because it is universally the biggest part of Christmas in our time. Not the lights, not the tree, not the satanic yule log of the witches sabbath, but the gift thing. And as any person honestly admits, it is the getting of gifts is what makes the holidays the big thingy for them. If they are being honest. Atheists, agnostics, witches, all celebrate Christmas. Even Christians.

And if we go back 42 months from December, we can know what time of year, any year, when to expect these two miracles speaking prophecies and witnessing to the whole of the earth. That's right, late June of some year. It's Pentecost, one of YHVH's festivals where the Holy Spirit descends and invests.

I have never in all my research seen the above intel discussed or written about anywhere in any century. Of course it must be there somewhere. I can't be the only one. It certainly isn't taught at Xmas time, however. 

It is now.

This is what Christmas means to mean me.

It has been since 2004.

I don't put up the tree (Jeremiah). I don't put on the Yule log (witches sabbath event on December 21st.) I don't, I don't, I don't.

I DO love my family and friends. And my children and others still get gifts, but for far different reasons and not on Xmas morning.

And yet, I love and serve Yeshua with all that I am and always will.

Don

Malachi

1For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith Yahua of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 2But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of  righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. 3And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith Yahua of hosts.

4Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

5Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of Yahua: 6And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.