Thursday, February 18, 2021

Anti-vax at the Vatican? You lose your job MARK OF THE BEAST LAWS

 

This movie was predictive programming. The vaccine, everything, was in the can, TEN YEARS AGO. Longer, even before the movie was made.

pope freako with the most powerful brujo (witch) in South America

ROME (AP) — The Vatican is taking Pope Francis’ pro-vaccine stance very seriously: Any Vatican employee who refuses to get a coronavirus shot without a valid medical reason risks being fired.

A Feb. 8 decree signed by the governor of the Vatican city-state says that employees who opt out of vaccination without a proven medical reason could be subject to sanctions up to and including “the interruption of the relationship of employment.”

The false prophet of the Beast has spoken. Take the shot or starve.

 




They can't force the mark of the beast onto you friends. They can push to edge of the cliff, but you yourself have to make the choice to jump off.
They'll do everything they can to coerce, but they will never be able to forcibly take your name off the book of life.

I pray the following doesn't happen, but it has happened twice already and was blamed on something else. These kind of reactions are counted on, so they can ramp up the hate whitey hysteria and create a hostile medical environment that no one will ever trust again. F'ing ever.

Top stories today, crazy white supremacist incel kills four doctors, twelve nurses, and maims dozens more in horrific attack of HATE and WHITE SUPREMACY. The suspect was taken into custody...
Was it worth it? Dead doctors and nurses, all the years of their lives squashed like bugs, all their effort in life destroyed, everything they are, and ever would have been, destroyed like snapping my fingers.
WAS IT WORTH IT? DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE? SHOULD HAVE LEFT WELL ENOUGH ALONE, BUT YOU COULDN'T. Such an utter waste. 


If I get vaccinated….

– Can I stop wearing the mask?
– Government: No

– Can the restaurants, pubs, bars, etc. reopen and everyone work normally?
– Government: No

– Am I resistant to covid?
– Government: Maybe, but we don’t know for sure…..

– At least I am no longer contagious to others?
– Government: No, you can still pass it on, possibly no one knows.

– If we vaccinate all children, will school go on as normal?
– Government: No

– If I am vaccinated, can I stop social dissociation?
– Government: No

– If I am vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands?
– Government – No

– If I vaccinate myself and my grandpa, can we hug?
– Government: No

– Will movie theaters, theaters and stadiums reopen thanks to vaccines?
– Government: No

– May the vaccinated be able to gather [events; parties].
– Government: No

– What is the real benefit of vaccination?
– Government: The virus will not kill you.

– Are you sure it won’t kill me?
– Government: No

– If statistically the virus won’t kill me anyway…. Why should I get vaccinated?”
– Government: To protect others.

– So if I get vaccinated, others are 100% sure I won’t infect them?
– Government: No, we are not sure.

So, to summarize: The Covid 9 vaccine….

– Does not give immunity.
– Does not eliminate the virus.
– Does not prevent death.
– Doesn’t guarantee you won’t get it.
– Doesn’t stop you from getting it.
– Does not stop you from passing it on.
– Doesn’t preclude the need for travel bans.
– Doesn’t preclude the need for business closures.
– Doesn’t preclude the need for closures.
– doesn’t preclude the need for concealment.

It is so absurd and I wonder why there are people who let this happen to them.

💥🔥Share with your friends