Sunday, November 17, 2019

So Uwantsun at Youtube goes dark on 12-8-19

 I pray Yeshua יהושע Jesus the Son 
and Yahuah YAH יהוה God the Father in Heaven 
Please keep us, bless us, forgive us and protect us all through the coming tribulation. Amen.


We knew it would come to this one day and now....


Because the fascists are using three separate ploys to come at me for content.


  • child endangerment
  • not viable to their income
  • hate speech

I am forced to make each and every video I have ever put up a PRIVATE VIDEO. Which means I can put up a direct link from here, but no one can get subscription feed or see anything if they just go to my channel there.

I have no choice in the matter. They are using AI to go through every single video - right now, too - to determine if any of my videos are


  • harmful to children
  • harmful to their education
  • has hate speech of ANY kind
  • is attractive to children
  • something someone under 18 years of age might actually want to see. Like the truth about the Red Sea Crossing, for instance. Which that one alone is two strikes: it might appeal to children and implies biblical hate speech against gays.
ANY violation of ANY grounds they determine, whether its stated or UNSTATED in their TOS, will result in a fine of $42,000.00 per view.

Say what?

I see.

That's the sword I, and others, have hanging over our head come December 10th of this year. A video about chemtrails? Well...you read the list, they can say its "bad" for any old reason their fascist, leftist satanic child abusing minds say it is. And the little shites got the FCC to pass a flurry of anti free speech regs to make sure we get fined AND GO TO JAIL.

Every single morning, new strikes appear and there are so many now that there is no point. No point in explaining each and every one...to A ROBOT AND A FASCIST ONE AT THAT.

And it doesn't matter what my rebuttal is, because THEY won't tell what they find wrong. They get to just point their fascist, no free speech finger in my direction and that's it, it's over. 

I've never had monetizing anything on YT. If you see ads, it's them doing it and making the money. Get an ad blocker and install it on your browser. As for donations, except for this year, mostly the donations amounted to less than $100.00 per month. And it's always the same 3 people doing it. So, this work was and is, never about the money.

What money?

I do this because this knowledge brings me freedom and I share what I find. It's good hard work that takes up at least 6 hours of every day of my life. It's ironic too, because I just became able to make my own quality content videos thanks to a used MAC donation that I've spent the last month learning and tweaking to do this kind of work.

So...

Videos? I'm at Bitchute right now. There is a link to it on my blog. but here is the link, please bookmark it.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/OryiXsZftpZG/ 

Be advised. This will not end with Youtube. They are just the first big social wankers club to wipe out the voices of freedom and truth, of any kind. It will go to blogs and websites next. And before March.

Sure, this is about controlling knowledge in the upcoming election. But the REAL REASON is a total POLICE STATE OF THE MIND. And they want it back, like they had it prior to the internet. They want kitty videos and stupid fail army stuff that makes white people look like idiots. Of course THAT STUFF doesn't hurt the feelings of white kids. Oh NO. That stuff is okay.

That's the left's double standard. If it is hate whitey, it's okay. If it's truth, regardless of race, it's HATE SPEECH and CHILD ENDANGERMENT.

And so it goes. So it goes...