Saturday, September 14, 2019

Mikey, fare thee well brother

 Rest In Peace
Mikey
An Angel sent to heal a fractured heart
Mike April 26th, 2015 Found in a drain pipe, behind a store

Mike the cat came to us as a rescue four years ago on Nathan's birthday. Odd that, but not really, for us. Because for months, Nater was saying how he wanted a kitten and felt one was coming into our lives. So, because in our family, this makes perfect sense to get information like this, in this fashion, I started keeping an eye out for any cat or kitty, needing a home. Then one day, on Nathan's birthday, Nathan came home with the fluff ball, calling him after the arc angel Michael. Good name.

And Mikey lived up to that name, in life and deed, I must say. He was a warrior kitty from  the get go. Malefactors ranging from foxes to other animals were given what for and shadow walkers were hissed at. If a network asset came in range, he'd raise his fur and stay far from them.

A very good boy.  

And truly, we all loved him, but he was Nathan's boy. The two of them were best of friends, though it was moi, whom Mikey followed around. But it was Nathan, to whom Dad sent Mike to. As y'all  may recall, it was Mikey and Nater that Dad gave me a great teaching last month. And us all, really.

Mike vanished from the yard on evening patrol. No one turned him in, all neighbors claimed he has not been seen. Then I got the word yesterday. Anyways, miss you boy, dearly...

Your buggle Daddy and the guys



Mikey last week
One of Mikey's great gifts...to us all.
http://ourspiritualworld.blogspot.com/2019/08/know-that-you-are-loved.html
Mikey a few days ago...9-9-19
When asked, Dad said Ezekiel 34

1For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, [even] I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. 12As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep [that are] scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. 13And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. 14I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and [in] a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. 15I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD. 16I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up [that which was] broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.


Full Moon 9-13-19