Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hotel Fukushima

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair



Warm smell of metallic, rising up through the air 


Up ahead in the distance, I saw a skyshine light


My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim.




I had to stop from fright 


There I stood in the highway;


I heard the Nuclear warning bell



And I was thinking to myself,


'This ain't no longer Heaven it’s going to be Hell'




Then the plume lit up like a Nuclear candle showing me the bright of day 


There were voices down the enenews corridor,


I thought I heard them say…



Welcome to the Hotel Fukushima 


Such a dangerous place 


Such a ugly waste.




Plenty of Radioactivity at the Hotel Fukushima


Any time of year, you can find it here.



They're mind is greedy-twisted, they all got Mercedes bends


They all got a lot of pretty, pretty toys, as they're safety pretends.




How they fear in the control room, in paranoid sweat. 


Some failed to remember, some do drugs to forget.



So I called up the Captain,


'Please bring me my dosimeter time' 


He said,

'We haven't had that high count here since nineteen sixty nine'

And still those enenews posters from far away, 



Wake you up in the middle of the night 
Just to hear them say…



Welcome to the Hotel Fukushima

Such a poisoned place


Such an ugly waste 




They're all dying up at the Hotel Fukushima


What a contamination surprise, bring your TepCo alibis



Smoke and mirrors used for Nuclear dealing, 


The champagne fizzing becquerels behind a wall of ice




And they said

'We are all just prisoners here, of Yakuza's device'




And in the reactors chambers, 


They gathered to stop the radiation released



They stab at it with their homeless worker's lives, 


But they just can't kill the Nuclear beast.



Last thing I remember, they was

Running for the door



Trying to find the passage back 


To the place it was before.



'Relax,' said Abe the Japanese man

, 


We are programmed to bow and leave.


You can checkout any time you like, 
but radiation in you can never leave!





You want number one sucky?