Saturday, August 31, 2019

Wordpress says no, to updating blog as a mirror to this mess of ours



So, as I am wont to do, I did my bi-monthly update to the mirror, of the Daily Messenger blog to WordPress. I am blocked. I tried several times over many days and in different ways, but its no use.

Nothing official mind you, just F YOU boy, kind of thing. The kind of passive/aggressive censorship where they retain plausible deniability.

So, I am in search of new mirror digs. If anyone has a suggestion about a reliable blog server that will allow the occasional massive data inflows, please drop me a line.

Mirrors are necessary, especially when I spend so  very much time raining on the parade of evil having its way with the world.

Remember, the site must be able to take a great deal of data, posts and pics. And no restrictions for webmaster or user. Tall order in our time of censorship, I know.

But, there it is.

And I do thank you.

Don