Sunday, August 25, 2019

Open racism and declared genocide against the so called "white people"

No you won't and neither will Israel, according to the Torah. You live on borrowed time, so stop being so nasty and get right with YHVH,

I was surprised today to find out, that by and large, our Jewish neighbors really really hated the hell out white people of any kind of country or ancenstry, save being jewish. To the point of wishing us all dead, a complete genocide, and in fact, gloated the no borders immigration was their design to breed anglos out of existence.

Imagine my shock and surprise, being a life long supporter of Israel and any Hebrew.

However, that courtesy, kindness, and idea of let us all get along and treat each other with love and kindness is the farthest thing from their mind. In less than two hours, I found over 3000 declarative statements by people of all ages in the Jewish community and WITHOUT EXCEPTION, they want us all dead, dead, dead.

Of course my heart is broken as I do not harbor such feelings toward them or anyone race on this plane of existence. Are we not all here to be better than that kind of NAZI racism?

Or so I thought.

DB

Here are just 60 out of 60 public declarations by jews regarding how they feel about Anglo anything, American or otherwise. Frankly, it's like reading the same shit I've read by the Nazis of Germany in the 1930s.

See for yourself. I could make hundreds of pages of this vile satanic bilge, but I won't.
Jewish YOUNG TURKS went on a 2 year rampage into Armenia, slaughtering Christians in every worst way one can imagine, as well as ways beyond imagining.