Saturday, March 14, 2020

Vision at night, a few years back


Thanks Dad, I really needed this hug. And thank you, too, Mike.

I mentioned what you are about to read, to several people close to me. People I could trust, because the thing was on my heart and it was meant to be shared by those close, 3 years ago, and you, now. This followed on the heel of a 7 day prayer and fast - of which I do about three or four a year, to help folks out. This works. Son Matt and I did a 7 day fast for Kent Hovind who they were about to put into prison for a fake, created crime, after he had already done TEN YEARS for the offense of using an ATM. Really, that was the charge and they used that to put away a thorn in their side, because old Kento was handing fake science their butts every time with the creation truth. On the day of the trial, they dropped the new charges, did "time served" thing on his current deal, released him that day with no parole, the works, like it never happened. PRAYER AND FASTING FOR ANOTHER does tremendous good, I've done it dozens and dozens of times over the years, but never for myself. That's my rule. 

Anyways.

So, I go to bed and find myself on a tour of various places in the world. One of the things my guide (a tall radiant angel whose face I couldn't see, but whose loving energy, presence, and gentleness cannot be put into words, so no point in trying,) I find myself being led to a street in Canoga Park or West Hills, as they call it now. Groups of black thugs were going house to house, one after another, killing the occupants and robbing the place, then on to the next house.

I was mortified and in tears. They did it more to hurt, than to gain food and lodgings, which most of the people would have shared, if but asked. But no, it was all kick in the door and shoot them all dead. Moms, dads, the kids, the dogs, cats. They killed every single thing they found. Then as quick as that happened, they took pillow cases and started robbing the house, mostly of useless thug trinkets, like jewelry and the like, leaving perfectly good food, right there in the cupboards.

I was sick and getting sicker. 

Didn't ask why or what. It was obvious. They had resorted to their basest racial personas. For them. Whereas you and I would knock on the door, plead to the home owners humanity for some food and maybe some shelter in the garage or backyard for the night and maybe a shower with the garden hose, they just shot these people point blank right in the face. I won't mention what happened to the teenage girls. They had it the worst. As you can imagine.

I blurted out to my guide or no one in particular, "where are the police? the cops?"

Instantly I found myself in front of a liquor store on Van Nuys Blvd somewhere in the San Fernando Valley(yeah, and I found it later on Google earth) and there were cops leaving with boxes of hard liquor, whom I stopped. Apparently the cops could see me...or were made to see me, I don't know how that was possible, but it was. I told them what was happening, and where...abouts...they said they knew. Told me to get out of the valley. That there were tens of thousands of these gangs all over the city (LA) and their orders were to hunker down at the police station and ride the thing out. I told him, in exasperation, that many, many families were dying horribly, and the like. The cop, a corporal, shrugged his shoulders and said they were out numbered and even if they stopped some, the other roving gangs would get these home owners anyways. He advised me to get a gun.

I was taken to see other things, for other reasons. But now I know, this had to do with the plague. Most of my friends reading this, know this story well. A terrible thing. Can't get it out of my head. I'll always remember the look of surprise on that Asian mother's face as she opened the door to stare down the barrel of that .40 caliber automatic as it went off with the laughing killer just getting his giggles over her shock. I still cannot fathom the complete lack of heartlessness in that man. 

Frankly, it's a lesson I will always remember.


PS

At first, voluntary, then once you enter the road that becomes the line, you find you cannot turn around, without being chased down by the men in black with guns. Who shoot you.

That's next, count on it.

Thank Heavens the PANIC hasn't started yet in the USA. The poor are going to go absolutely apey and start with the killing. Then people will kill to protect, as one does to assure family safety. What a mess this is going to be, especially when the government starts with the unnecessary power outages, the stinkers.

Then the Dindus bum rush your front door. You have a daughter, over the age of 11 and you don't need to be told what comes next. And in your hand, or nearby, is your grandpa's trusty old .45 colt from his time in the army. Then the dilemma.

don't drop the bastard and he kills you, rapes the rape-able, then kills them after.

Or...........

Put one in his knee, deal with the spiritual issues downrange, and your family is unharmed. Because no one with a hole in his leg has sex on his mind. And, you get his gun, making sure his thoughts of revenge go unrequited.

the Holy book says a mans duty is to protect his family and so you shall, so you shall. Against all comers.Outside of that scenario, do no harm. Avoid the conflict. Try, to the best you can be, to do as Yeshua would do. But, if they come in that do talking rape and pillage and start shooting, do not hesitate. The women folk and younglings are counting on you to be a man.

So act like one.