Friday, June 7, 2019

Dealing with censorship, demonitization, shadow banning


 
Don Bradley, hiking on shelf road above Ojai Valley, locating and taking down satanic altars. One of my many jobs. Now you know.

Google and YouTube have completely blocked any linking or sharing of links, to sites the Satanic Network deems a threat to their evil system. Unless you know exactly what you are seeking, it can no longer be found by any kind of external or internal search engines. Complete dark censorship is now in FULL SWING.

As well, folks like me are being strangled in our ability to get articles and videos out to the world, so you all can make an informed decision, based upon the merits of said information. Without such, decision making is also strangled, because any facts of the matter have been removed from your consideration.

  • In point of fact, I can no longer post videos or articles about 
  • Apollo Hoax
  • Sandy Hoax
  • 911 inside job
  • School shooting REAL facts
  • Satanic Network apparatus
  • JFK/Bush cabal murder
  • et al

This kind of information strangling, which I have always suffered under since 1996, in one form or another, is just one in a long series of censorship of the information I have been providing to the world for going on 3 decades.

  • I have had 6 websites killed by host providers.
  • Four blogs removed (wordpress is the latest, having stripped out many of my best articles that exposed the Satanists)
  • 2 video channels

And they have NEVER allowed me to monetize ANYTHING ever, anywhere.

So, when I hear "truthers" going on and on these days about how hard it is to get their truth out under conditions I have had to live with for near 24 years...well. Get over it. Really.

So many good content providers make video after video, article after article, bitching about their plight. Here is some advice for you.

STOP IT.

DEAL WITH IT.

STOP WHINING.

It's what evil does. Find a way and get to work. When I exposed the camps in 96, I was banned and censored. When I wrote articles exposing the CIA, I lost my journalism syndication in 97. When I and less than ten others exposed chemtrails in 98, they cut me off in every way and killed all my sites, and two blogs with tons of proof. Same in May of 2002. when I wrote the world's FIRST CHEMTRAIL AWARENESS VIDEO, before youtube, called CLOUDS OF DEATH. Not a single site in the world, would link to the video. When on 911, me and mister Hour of the Time, were but a handful of people yelling aloud about it being an inside job and putting out the truth, so many of you folks attacked me, doxed me, and I lost my website et al. When I exposed the Nephilim in 2002. with dozens of pics and biblical proof, most of you truthers openly laughed in my face and called me every name in the book. Now, you are getting it and doing what you should have been doing, all those years ago.

How many of you truthers have had the police, sheriffs, and Federal agents show up at your door threatening you with harm, arrest, or worse, for the articles you write? How many of you have been shot at, had your tires slashed, and your engine sabotaged? How about surveillance. How many of you have been in a box surveillance for twenty odd years, to the point of seeing the same 8 faces, wherever you go?

Want me to go on?

Your censorship has been my life for a very long time. However, I don't spend day after day, bitching about it ad nauseum to my viewers and readers. It's droll. Boring. And you ARE NOT ACCOMPLISHING anything. For months now, it seems all the videos by good people seem to be all about their plight. I get it. We all do, but really, EVERY SINGLE DAY???

Go back to work. Serve Yeshua by serving the people who need to hear the truth.

If I see one more bitch and moan video or article, about your demonetization I'm going to start un-subbing you guys.

It's one thing to point out the global censorship, it's quite another thing WHEN IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU. Poor poor you.

Okay?

Don 

PS. Time to grow up, and be a man. Or a victorious woman, whichever.

Try and raise 4 boys on 50 bucks a week for ten years, then come talk to me when you've done that. Until the last few years, that was my life, plus a year of homelessness. Add to it the mother of your children dumping you for what you are doing - serving the ignorant with truth. You "truthers" don't know a thing about real suffering. A few of you do, yes. But most of you have had it good, this whole time. FIND A WAY, PRAY OFTEN, TRUST IN OUR FATHER.