|assassins and terrorists hide their faces - so which are these?|
- Armed agents raid animal shelter in search of baby deer—and kill it and every other animal in cage area. Reason, animals MAY have had lice. None did.
- Girl’s home wrongfully raided with flashbangs despite door being open, children playing outside, and no sign of armed resistance. They got the wrong address from a CI.
- SWAT team raids DJ’s studio to enforce copyright law, then destroys all equipment and beats up DJ and secretary, requiring hospitalization.
No one is charged in crime.
- SWAT squad invades private poker game and seizes all cash from each person, including their credit cards. No one is charged in crime.
- SWAT team raids man’s home in search of stolen koi fish. Wrong address. No one is charged in crime.
- Sex toys, condoms and pajamas seized in drug/prostitution SWAT team raid at wrong residence, children seized by CPS and never returned. No one is charged in crime.
- Peaceful monks arrested in SWAT team action, monastery smashed to pieces. No one is charged in crime.
- Feds raid Amish dairy farm—twice—for selling unpasteurized milk. Seize every dollar they could find, even from the children's piggy banks No one is charged in crime.
- Police unlawfully invade a series of barbershops without warrants, smash windows, destroy equipment. Reason? To enforce licensing, which all had and were current. No one is charged in crime.
- Police forcibly search and detain 19 patrons in gay bar, keep all money found in ALL wallets, including the bar register. No one is charged in crime.
- SWAT team confiscates wood used to make instruments during illegal raid. Tell owner to ship in H1B workers or move business out of country. Gibson guitars.