WND ran a story entitled "Bombshell: Donna Brazile Warned Off Private Eye On Seth Rich Murder." The story was sourced back to on-the-record quotes provided by Detective Rod Wheeler who was hired by the Rich family shortly after their son's suspicious murder in July 2016. Among other things, Wheeler said that it was former Democratic National Committee interim chairwoman Donna Brazile who called police and the Rich family and demanded to know why a private investigator was “snooping” into Rich’s death, demanding the police stand down...OR ELSE.
To promote the story, WND sent the following tweet:“The high-ranking DNC official that called the police after I inquired about Rich’s case was Donna Brazile,” veteran homicide detective Rod Wheeler told WND. “Why shouldn’t I reveal who it was?”
Unfortunately, Twitter seemed to take issue with the story and sent a message to WND demanding that they "Delete Tweet." Or suffer the consequences of banishment. The satanic network controls everything, and they will go to any length to protect grand druid priestess and nasty lesbian skank the HILDEBEAST from any exposure for her some 80 murders that have been recorded with her as the doer.
When they refused, a follow-up message from Twitter informed WND that their account had been frozen.
"We have determined that you have violated the Twitter Rules, so we've temporarily limited some of your account features. While in this state, you can still browse Twitter, but you're limited to only sending Direct Messages to your followers - no Tweets, Retweets, or likes."
Of course, Twitter refused to highlight which of their rules (which can be found here) had been violated when asked by WND, because WND didn't violate any rules.. Let's face it. Satanic lesbian witches are good at following orders and like Huffington Post, Twitter is run by 93% women. Nasty women with Tattoos, and are foul smelling beasts.
After a quick review, we must admit that we would have a hard time identifying which rule was 'violated' as well. Here is a list of Twitter's "Abusive Behavior" rules...see if you can figure out which of them was violated. Because by these stated rules, wnd did not violate any one of them. Fascist censorship is rampant in the satanic NWO of our times.
But that's not really the point now is it? Perhaps the reason we can't find the 'rule' that was violated is because Twitter doesn't overtly publish their policy which demands the censoring all media which conflicts with their 'satanic' worldview. Likely, it's what it always is...ORDERS FROM ABOVE...BANISH THOSE THAT DON'T OBEY OR GO ALONG WITH THEIR LUCIFERIC AGENDA OF COCK SMOKING AND NASTY LESBO FREAK REALITY.
- Violent threats (direct or indirect): You may not make threats of violence or promote violence, including threatening or promoting terrorism.
- Harassment: You may not incite or engage in the targeted abuse or harassment of others. Some of the factors that we may consider when evaluating abusive behavior include:
- if a primary purpose of the reported account is to harass or send abusive messages to others;
- if the reported behavior is one-sided or includes threats;
- if the reported account is inciting others to harass another account; and
- if the reported account is sending harassing messages to an account from multiple accounts.
- Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease. We also do not allow accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories.
- Multiple account abuse: Creating multiple accounts with overlapping uses or in order to evade the temporary or permanent suspension of a separate account is not allowed.
- Private information: You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address, or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission. In addition, you may not post intimate photos or videos that were taken or distributed without the subject's consent. Read more about our private information policy here.
- Impersonation: You may not impersonate others through the Twitter service in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others. Read more about our impersonation policy here.
- Self-harm: You may encounter someone considering suicide or self harm on Twitter. When we receive reports that a person is threatening suicide or self harm, we may take a number of steps to assist them, such as reaching out to that person expressing our concern and the concern of other users on Twitter or providing resources such as contact information for our mental health partners.
Or maybe Twitter simply deemed the story to be 'fake news'? If so, perhaps Twitter could share their evidence that negates the on-the-record quotes reported by WND. Or, maybe Twitter just assumed that an upstanding citizen like Brazile, a woman who destroyed her own integrity by sharing debate questions with Hillary's campaign and subsequently lying about those actions on every media outlet in existence, would never do such a thing.
Moreover, if Twitter is now in the business of censoring 'fake news' then perhaps they can explain why our friends at CNN, the New York Times and the Washington Post seem to be able to publish numerous 'fake news' stories, on a daily basis, without consequence? Remember that whole 'Golden Showers' dossier that CNN pumped relentlessly over Twitter that was subsequently debunked with very minimal efforts...
Spicer goes first, calls Buzzfeed story on unsubstantiated documents: "outrageous"— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) January 11, 2017
How an unverified but explosive dossier became a crisis for Donald Trump https://t.co/W1lO6nhni0— The New York Times (@nytimes) January 16, 2017
Curiously, we don't remember CNN or Jim Acosta being temporarily suspended for pumping that story. But then again, these folks are satanists and any the network does is A Okay with the Network, no matter how hypocritical and harmful it truly is.
Hillary is a nasty lesbian witch...who needs to go away.
|If the Hildebeast had got her crown, we'd all be dead...except for the cowards and satanists, of course.|