Saturday, March 16, 2019

O Crazio was selected at a casting call, not elected


I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.  However, I do wonder if 4Chan ever imagined that their NPC meme would apply to a US congresswoman.

I clearly remember my wealthy father-in-law telling me about a duck hunting trip before Bill Clinton announced his candidacy, where he observed several very wealthy and very powerful men, "...selecting Clinton to be the next President of the United States of America."  This was before he or I had ever heard of the man from Hope, Arkansas.

I also clearly remember my very wealthy neighbor, who's father-in-law has a major airport named after him, telling me in no uncertain terms how Barack Obama was going to be our next president.  This, too, was before I, and probably you, had ever heard of the man from Kenya...er...Chicago...no...Malaysia...um...I mean Hawaii.

Finally, I am still working my way through all six volumes of Gibbons' great work, The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.  This shit is as old as the hills of Rome, and there isn't anything any one of us can do about it.  But if enough of us came together, and if we grew some balls, then we just might be able to cause something like this to happen...
7) Pass a law that only people eligible to vote for a candidate may contribute to that candidate
So, it is bad for Russia to influence our elections, but ok for Mexico, Israel, and Saudi Arabia?  Stop the hypocrisy.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-25/quick-and-simple-plan-politic…
What American could possibly be against a law such as this?

I hope to see y'all this summer at The Third Annual ZH Live Fight Club and Long Gun Training in Las Vegas, Waco, Houston, and Romney!  The day may soon come when we are forced to Vote From The Rooftops!

 https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-15/aoc-was-selected-casting-call-not-elected