Saturday, March 16, 2019

AOC Mocks God: "What Good Are Your Prayers When They Don't Keep Pews Safe?"

This is a witch. Understand.  A WITCH.

Our Father will not be mocked.

This lady is making our job easy, I must say.

Ssshhhh, Alexandra (just between the two of us)...there are no pews in mosques...

Galatians 6-
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to YHVH: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

FROM THE INTERNET


I don't really know why, but maybe someone out there needs to here this:
I am not a prayer warrior but my wife is, and I have seen and experienced some indisputably miraculous things.  I know w/o a doubt that YHWH is who he says he is and that Jesus is the Messiah.  Nonetheless, I lack the faith to truly tap into the supernatural.  I wish I did, but I don't.  However, as I said, my wife is a different story,and I will simply relate one experience that readers can either take or leave (not my responsibility).  I certainly expect skepticism.  I would skeptical be if I hadn't been there.
We were walking down the street in a major urban center one day when we were aggressively approached by a homeless man who wanted money.  When I told him sorry, I had no money to give him he became belligerent, and I mean really belligerent.  Crazy eyes, spitting screaming...the whole you need exorcism deal.  I was getting ready for a physical altercation (Marine background).  That is when my 110lb wife simply pointed a finger in his face and said:  "I bind you in Jesus' name."  His eyes instantly cleared and he became docile as a lamb apologizing profusely.
Believe it or not.