Friday, July 10, 2015

“If it was me, if I hit a cop and took off what would happen to me?” he added. “How different is the justice system going to work for the officer involved than it does for me?”

Florida cops admit running over retired veteran

Police in Tampa, Florida admitted one of their detectives was responsible for a deadly hit-and-run that decapitated a 60-year-old Army veteran. Detectives investigating the case told the man’s son that the officer was answering a robbery call.
William Dale McIntire was hit by an SUV in the evening of June 28. Wi

tnesses described a vehicle looking like a GMC Yukon or a Chevrolet Tahoe speeding away from the scene without stopping to offer aid or call the authorities.
McIntire’s son Bradley, 30, told the Tampa Bay Times that police matched the blood found on one of their vehicles to his father. Detectives looking into the incident quietly informed him of the finding earlier this week. Their colleague was on his way to answer a report of a robbery, and did not realize he had hit anyone, they explained.

I want to make sure I’m getting accurate information. I want to make sure nothing is being left out,” McIntire said.

 http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/florida-cops-admit-running-over-retired-veteran/