Wednesday, July 14, 2021

5G panels reveal variants switch named DELTA, GAMMA, etc

Here is the proof the 5G panels have switches for each of the so called variants, which are in fact frequency and amplitude loads designed to sometimes kill...or create zombies.

I mentioned some 15 months or so ago, that one day, while out driving through the valley, I kept getting bombarded by imagery, wherever I looked, of corpses lying in the street, on sidewalks, in yards, and so on. It messed me up for a couple of days, because I had a great deal of difficulty getting it out of my mind's eye. Prayer removed it.

We are going to see this in our day, this year, whenever the day comes they throw that switch.

TOTAL PROOF.

SHARE FAR AND WIDE

https://rumble.com/vjtza5-5g-panels-reveal-variants-switch-named-delta-gamma-etc.html