Monday, January 6, 2020

Church Shenanigans Part 2


Church Shenanigans Part 2
(Part 1: Signs of the beast in Lutheran church)
Author: Morgan Franklin

Church 1
After my experience at the Lutheran Church I decided to plan visits at other churches around my town. The first church I wanted to visit was the most known mega church in the richest area of my town. So I woke up Sunday morning December 29th to get to the 10 o’clock service. When I pulled up to the parking lot it seemed oddly vacant except for about eight cars in the corner of the lot. I did arrive at 9:30 so I was a bit early but it did seem odd that no one was around since this place can fill quite a few people. So I decided to check their website on my phone to see if they posted anything about a cancellation today. I didn’t see anything on the website but a few search results down I saw that their was an article in 2014 about the head of production at the church was arrested for raping two boys under the age of seven. Also, a few years ago there was a report that one of the pastors at this church committed suicide (Possibly murdered by the church association on behalf of pedophilia exposure).

While I was sitting in my car I was seeing cars pull up and people were getting out and walking up to the door and peering in, then to just leave after they realized that it looked closed. I saw a women walking up to the building and I decided that I’ll follow her up to the church. So, we were looking through the windows and everything was dark inside and all the doors locked. While we were checking all the front doors, I herd a child crying inside. Now what would a child be doing inside a blacked out closed down church on a Sunday. With the knowledge and history of this sinister church, nothing good. While I walked back to the parking lot, there are more people walking up to the church to attend the service. They were all flustered when they saw that It was closed without any notice on the website or any postings around the building. To wrap this up: This Church shut their doors for the last service of the year for possibly child rape/pedophilia. This isn’t shocking since satanists run the church system now.

Church 2
Since there wasn’t a service I wanted to attend another church. So about 5 minutes away is a Four-Square Pentecostal Mega church. I arrived for their 11 o’clock service. They started with the standard “7/11” Christian music for about 30 minutes with everybody singing. Then directly after the music they play a video on their T.V. screens about all tithes and donations that need to be mailed before December 31st. Then the pastor comes on stage and pretty much repeats what was presented in the video. They just want to take your money. Churches now aren’t even ashamed of rubbing it in your face. Then the pastor gave his prophetic word about the new year and how you should worship God everyday this coming year. The speech was so shallow that he only quoted two verses of scripture that he didn’t even present on the screen and their are no bibles in the seating either. So no-one could check and see if he is quoting the scripture correctly.
Next, the pastor chose 6 people to give their testimonies on how God affected their life through out the year. Now, why didn’t he choose a more standard number like 5, I’ve never herd anyone choose 6 people out of a crowd for anything (Seemed odd to me). Wonder if I go back to more services there and see how many more times they use 6 for things. Other then that nothing stood out at this church other then the common lukewarm church doctrine. But, I was studying the church logo for a bit after I left the service. It made no sense, just appeared to be a scribble with no relation to YHVH or Yeshua at all. Until, I realized It was a “6” laying on it’s side. [Image A]

Church 3
The following Wednesday on January 1st, I went to an evening service at a smaller local church. There is a line out side to get in and they were playing EDM Dubstep Christian music on the outside sound system while people waited (This is just wrong on so many levels). I went through the line and entered the church. It was set up like a concert venue with lights and a massive LED screen that took up the whole background of the stage. I sat down in my seat and they started with the 7/11 Christian music for about 30 minutes. Then the pastor entered the stage and started to give a speech on prayer. He was stating that everyone should pray in spirit and not with the flesh. Now I was hoping that he might be addressing praying in spirit as praying in silence/secret as stated in Matthew 6:6. Nope, he said praying in the flesh was praying in an earthly language (English,Spanish, German etc.) and praying in tongues (Babbling) was the heavenly language. I’ve never herd a bigger load of sh*t in my life, he’s teaching people that heaven sounds like a bunch of demon possessed drunkards. Then he started to train the crowd on how to speak in tongues and he was orchestrating them to all pray in tongues out loud all at once. Im sitting there witnessing all of this and you can help to feel bad for all the Sheep that are being mislead for unsound doctrine.

After the prayer in tongues, the pastor chose a new visiter in the church out from the crowd. He was a skinny white guy about the age of 32. The pastor started to give the guy a public phychic reading in front of the crowd as if he possessed clairvoyance or the gift of prophecy. The pastor put his hands on the guy and started the “reading”. He first mentioned that the guy was a teacher or really enjoyed teaching people. Then he said that he had a passion for business and that he is really business oriented. When the pastor was done he asked the guy what his occupation was and he said he was a “Nurse”. As the pastor noticed that the reading didn’t align at all with a nurse, he started to flip the  reading so that the nurse was going to get a promotion soon and that he need to ground himself more to achieve it. This pastor was so far from the truth and everyone still ate it up.

Next, the Pastor wanted to get everyone to get anointed by God in the audience. How they did it was so shallow and lacked any spiritual purpose. He had about 10 volunteers with anointing oil on their hands and while they are playing their christian rock music the whole congregations walk up to the stage and shook their hands. Then pastor says once it’s done “You all have been anointed by God tonight”. I bet they baptize with wet wipes if that was their anointing ceremony. Terrible. 
He goes in to his prophetic word for the service which was actually quite decent. A “new year new me” type of speech about getting closer to God using lots of scripture. He used about 25 verses and displayed the verses on the T.V. I was impressed with the speech to say the least. But can’t be a modern church service if you didn’t shove donations and tithes in everyone’s face. So they ended the service with passing the buckets around for money etc. The pastor ended the service on saying:  “The devil wouldn’t want you to give money” regarding on donating to them. Now he is guilting people to give them money, how cruel. He is not a man of YHVH. He is a man of the God of this world.

Note: I go into every church with eyes to see and ears to hear. I pray to Dad every time before I enter to expose this church to me. Try it for yourself, YHVH will expose the evil.

Blessings.