Friday, November 15, 2019

Leaving YouTube

Every morning, after i get the coffee going and settle in to work for Dad and you all by finding the information that will either expose evil or open a door to a better understanding of the Creator, I get an ugly email and youtube block page that announces that I have yet another strike against me.

Not for stealing or mirroring or even creating. 

But because they say my content endangers children.


They have taken down and are taking down ALL my vaccine awareness videos just for this reason. Anything these exposes the child trafficking satanic network? Removed by Youtube. Again, same reason.

Well, tonight, the latest thing is, if for ANY reason, they find ANY video of mine that is FOUND TO BE ATTRACTIVE TO CHILDREN on any level, and I will get a $42,000.00 fine, per video, per instance. 

That's right, 42 thousand dollars per video, PER VIEW. And who decides what videos of mine kids might like? Well, they are using AI to decide that, they say.

Which means a computer algorithm will decide which of any of my videos are attractive to kids and I will be fined. 

And why fined for such videos? Well, they have deemed my channel as dangerous and subversive. Telling the truth, revealing the true history of Earth, revealing Dad's love for us all, giving out creation science, informing the world of chemtrails, Bible Verses and understanding of same, and all the sneaky shit the bad satanists are up to is considered dangerous and subversive.

It's not like I'm some gay tranny who flashes his dick to kids that parents subscribe to for their little kids. A thing only a satanic monster would do, btw. No, telling the truth and exposing the dark underbelly of these bastards makes me the bad guy.

Thing of it is, they won't give me any guidelines or even tell me why they have ALREADY DELETED 42% of all my videos. They just do it. Apparently, there is a date for compliance, and then the federal hammer comes on down by the FCC, Google, and Youtube.

This is how they are going to control the awareness narrative so that they can return to the days of when the only way people can get information, was to watch network TV. You know, run by satanic witches and where everything bit of news reporting is one big damn lie.

I'm on Bitchute right now, and so far, they haven't dropped the hammer on me. But even that has an expiration date. They are doing it to all websites and media, everywhere.

IN FACT, This is just the beginning. Of the end of Truth.

Even that is not true. It started with the Holodomor thingy and Holocaustic shit show. Then it was hate speech if you disagreed with sucking a d...  Then it was demonitizing. Which for me, was right out of the box, back in 2011. I had adsense for 3 weeks, made 1800.00 and they cancelled my adsense and kept the money. Of course they did. For they are thieves as well as scumbags.

This is just the big cannon blast to get rid of us all in one fell swoop.

Bankrupt the creator of content and jail them. 

I am very sure it won't end with video creation. It will be any medium and EVERYWHERE. Anything...anything to keep the truth of earth away from us so the only thing we ever get to read or see, is a pack of lying shite by the nastiest bipeds ever to walk on the plane.

This is what you'll get from 2020 onward.