Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Being pushed into the digital

 Bastardos of darkness attack, again.


Pushing their NWO agenda hard, my landlord property management who does my house for the owner just sent me a letter advising me that from May 1st, onward, (witches black sabbath of Beltane, of course) if I pay by check (I do not; I only pay with M.O.s) I must NOW PAY THEM and additional $25.00 to do so. Or setup up a banking portals back into my checking account to pay by wire. Nice.

Except that when you do that, you create a reverse doorway that allows that portal the ability to seize and remove ALL YOUR MONEY. Further, All they have to do is close my account, and all my accounts - not just rental - then fail, as they are all back linked to that ONE ACCOUNT.

It's an evil and vicious setup. 

And they need my permission. NO.

That's my answer, a thousand times NO.

These attacks are ALWAYS A two way street. Always.