Thursday, July 8, 2021

Gangstalking primers- Intro to Color Harassment

 

PERP COLORS: SENSITIZATION OF TARGET TO COLORS:

-ALL “RAINBOW” COLORS FROM THE GAY PRIDE FLAG

MOST POPULAR PERP COLORS ARE TURQUOISE AND PURPLE

– ANY NEON/FLUORESCENT COLORS- NEON/HOT PINK AND NEON GREEN MOST POPULAR

– ANY COLORS/COLOR COMBOS FORM THE US FLAG (RED/WHITE AND/OR BLUE). 

Organized gang stalkers sensitize their victims to certain colors/ patterns/ styles to make them believe they are followed everywhere they go and “everyone” is in on it. I was sensitized to color harassment on 6/19/12, 3 days after I discovered organized gang stalking on a google search and realized I had already been stalked for years. There is a 1.5 mile walking trail near my house. It is a loop that surrounds an expensive housing development and passes a golf course. I have been walking on it for about 3 years. I was first sensitized to neon colors. A woman passed me jogging in neon pink shorts, another passed me wearing neon green shoes, another passed me in a hot pink sweater, then neon blue shoes, and so on, including dogs with neon collars and leashes. I would pass someone wearing neon every few minutes. It was not coincidental and I had never experienced this on the trail before. It persisted for my entire walk.

-As the days and weeks passed, I would see these colors everywhere. They eventually added bright turquoise, purple, bright green, bright blue, bright orange, bright yellow, brown, and any combination of red/white/blue. (All of the colors from the gay rights rainbow flag and the American flag, pluse “any “neon” color).

-They also frequently wear checked/plaid/madras shirts or shorts, Hawaiian shirts, any stripes, animal prints, polka dots, American flag patterns*, jeans rolled up to the knees with high heeled black sandals, maxi dresses, mens’ bathing trunks with wide color darts on the sides (not sure what brand this is).

– Aviator sunglasses, secretary-style reading glasses, sunglasses with white or neon colored frames, cheap Foster Grants. A lot of scarves worn in “perp” colors. Sequins, esp. on girls. Clothing w/ Eiffel tower, owls, “Paris”, American flag graphics on them.

– Under Armor brand clothing, Polo/Ralph Lauren clothing, camoflauge prints, straw “boater” hats w/ short rims, and anything with San Diego Chargers (Bolts) logo.

– Also A LOT of tattoos (sleeve and calf tats very common) and neck lanyards.

– Crocheted tops, lace tops, tie dyes, Croc shoes. Moccasin style loafers or dark brown New Balance hiking shoes for men. Flip flops and high heels  frequently worn for noise harassment. Dansko clogs for women. Jeans with one leg rolled up.

– Bright orange or yellow safety vests everywhere. Any one who has an excuse to wear one will don one, some will just wear it as part of their “costume”.

If this sounds like things you would usually see ordinary people wear, including myself, you are right. This is where the mind f*ck comes in. The difference is they will flood the area you are in with these colors/brans/styles of dress to the point where it is conspicuous.

So when I am taking a stroll down the 101 highway and clusters of people wearing neon, red, turquoise, purple, and yellow clothing pass me continuously over a span of 40 minutes, I know they are perps. Their aim is to to do anything possible to distract and harass you (without touching you), with frequency and duration, everywhere you go. The colors are worn by infants, children, teens, men, women, elderly. The colors are worn by receptionists, therapists, doctors, local public officials, road crews, restaurant workers, churchgoers, union reps, coworkers, school teachers, and so on.

This morning I took a walk while I waited for an oil change on my car. I saw this jogger (see pic) coming up behind me on the sidewalk. I got off the sidewalk to avoid him as he is wearing a “perp” color. He got off the sidewalk right after he passed me so he could run right in front of me. Not only do they want you to see them, they want to RUB YOUR FACE IN IT. I’ve seen some of them repeat the same gestures over and over and over again OBSESSIVELY to ensure that I took notice. Many of them do not have a shred of self control.

*The perps have placed the American flag everywhere in the forms of flags and stickers of all sizes on houses, cars, trucks, buses, storefronts, restaurants, office buildings, medical buildings, in churches and schools, on business cards and clothing.

 Further information here

https://stoporgangstalking.com/2012/10/09/intro-to-color-harassment/