Friday, July 13, 2018

This whole Patreon thingy

I'll make sure this site is more like an extension of the blogs, just at a different address. I've resisted this for 2 years, but now, as everyone is going this way, it's a doorway to reach others. In my thinking.
Articles and research always free.

If you want to help out, fine. If not, fine.

Either way, I'll make sure this site is a different information vector for the world. And the information, research, and videos will always be free. I do not know if patreon requires you to be a follower of this site thingy to get the info, but even so, won't cost you anything, at least not by my reckoning. Plus, who knows by what doorway Dad chooses to lead folks to get what they need. And if folks want the whole smash, the links, if working, will take them to the blog sites where YEARS of stuff are waiting for them.

Unfortunately, the previous years to 2009 are lost for good, thanks to all the crashed drives and deleted sites the satanic network have destroyed over the years. so much great work from the 90s and early 2000s are gone forever. good stuff too and phenom that was one of a kind. In fact, I'll put up a post illustrating just what I mean  and you'll see what I'm on about.

Big hugs, Dad bless you, and all the best.

Don

PS I am new to this whole thingy and really hate the whole mercenary way this thing is being run by them. It just rankles. So, if you find you are blocked from access, let me know and I will find out why. Now, on the other hand, if you are a satanic stinker here to make a fuss and bring down the vibe, you will be blocked. Count on it. The sword swings both ways, always has.

Half Dome Yosemite