Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Hillary owes her soul to Lord Rothschild

https://www.wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1606

Ms Skank
Original Message From: H To: Lynn Forester de Rothschild  

Sent: Thu Sep 23 22:30:45 2010

 Subject: Info for you Lynn, I was trying to reach you to tell you and Teddy that I asked Tony Blair to go to Israel as part of our full court press on keeping the Middle East negotiations going. He told me that he had a commitment in Aspen w you two and the conference, but after we talked, he decided to go and asked me to tell you. 

He is very sorry, obviously, but I'm grateful that he accepted my request. I hope you all understand and give him a raincheck. If you were interested, he might be able to satellite in if you have the technology available. He should land around Sam Aspen time. 

Let me know what penance I owe you. And pls explain to Teddy. 

As ever, H