Sunday, August 31, 2014

The California drought: they are purposely DRAINING the lakes...

Readers comment:

A couple of thoughts. 1) in 2010, I visited Three Rivers, CA a few times. The rain was very heavy in 2010. Lake Kaweah was filled higher than any of its bathtub rims. A few months later, I went back. It was back to the low level. I'm convinced they drained it.
--------------
I don't know about Central California, but it never rains in Southern California anyway. And California always had a lot of chemtrails. I always thought California largely depends on other states for their water supply anyway because it's pretty much a dry, arid state. Just like arid desert areas in Egypt can now have huge fertile farms in their deserts because of modern farming methods and imported water supplies.

Am I missing something here? Maybe they're just purposely cutting off their own water supply to the people to drive up prices?
 
------------------
 
Not only the weather manipulation, but they're DRAINING Nacimiento and San Antonio Lakes for years, and blaming the "drought"."

----------------------