Wednesday, July 6, 2016

68yo Vet Attacked For Supporting Trump: "What Do You Think About Trump Now, White Motherf**ker?"

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jul. 05, 2016

JACKSONVILLE, FL - A 68-year-old Vietnam veteran was violently attacked and called a "white motherf**ker" because he said he supported Donald Trump for president.

The attacker, who police described as a 6ft+ tall, 25 to 35-year-old, 210 to 230 pound black male, reportedly asked veteran Charlie Daniels who he was supporting for president after overhearing him speaking with a gas station attendant about why he planned to vote for Trump.

As News4Jax reports:

The man behind him became irate, using racial slurs and expletives, authorities said. Daniels said the abusive man left the store first, but waited for him outside and picked up where he left off.

"He said, 'Hey, I need to talk to you.' I said, 'Partner, I don’t want to talk to nobody. Look, that stuff is over with. I was just voicing an opinion. So were you,' and I said, 'Come on, let me get some gas,'" Daniels said. "He reached over, grabbed me by (the) arm, turned me around and came down with his left hand. (He) knocked me down, and when I hit the ground, he said, 'What do you think about Trump now you white mother (expletive).' And then he started kicking me.”

...Daniels defends his support of Trump.

"First of all, I’m a Vietnam vet and I’d like to see us the country get back on straight and normal and get our military back to where it used to be," Daniels said. "He said, 'I don’t give a (expletive) about you being a vet.'"


Daniels said the attack was a hate crime:
“I hope he goes to jail. I want him to make restitution for all my injuries and the pain I’m going through right now," Daniels said. "I don’t see why it’s not a hate crime with all the words he was saying. It was all about me being a white man and supporting Trump. If that’s not hate, then I don’t know what is."
Watch an interview with the victim on News4Jax's site.



The assault was captured by the gas station's surveillance cameras and was given to police but was not released to the media.

If the races were reversed in this case, the story would be on every major news station 24/7 for months, possibly up until the very day of the election.

Instead, as this doesn't suit the leftist media's narrative, the story is being completely ignored.

This story needs to go viral and the video of his assault must be released to the public. The reality of the persecution Trump supporters are facing must be shown for all to see.