Tuesday, August 22, 2017

No Chance I’m Giving Up My Stuff In The Name Of Equality

Opinion

SNAP AND EBT NOT ENOUGH, NOW THEY WANT EVERYONE ELSE'S STUFF OR THEY WILL KILL US ALL, BLM CLAIMS.

Some are suggesting white people give up their property in the name of equality, and I promise you I’ll never agree to participate in that garbage.
A recent article titled, “White people, here are 10 requests from a Black Lives Matter leader,” outlines what white people can to help minorities, and the list is so crazy it’s borderline parody.
First off, I love how I’m accused of owing stuff to anybody. I’m 25-years old, I’ve never owned slaves and as far as I know neither did any of my ancestors. Lets go ahead and get that out of the way before we slice and dice this insane list.
Here are some of the craziest requests.
White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
Why would anybody leave their property and assets to anybody they don’t know? Absolute insanity. Just because you don’t have kids doesn’t mean that there aren’t people or institutions you’d rather see your money go to.
White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
This is a great one. Making money “in some other white privileged way,” might be my new favorite saying. What am I doing today? Oh nothing major, except making some money in a white privileged way.
White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
In America you have the freedom to work as hard as you’d like. With the money you earn you can purchase a house, land, or anything else a person would like. Why the hell would a person work so hard to buy a house, and then turn around and give it away? The logic here seems flawed at best.
White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
Do I even need to make a comment on how stupid this suggestion is? Why not just have the government determine who is and isn’t racist, and then immediately confiscate all their property. Seems much easier.
White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
Ah, yes, the old “I don’t like your opinions, so I’m going to get you fired.”
It’s one of my favorite takes of all time. Remember when people used to have discussions and debates about their worldview and ideas? Apparently that noble concept is too difficult, and now we just go after people’s jobs. Certainly getting somebody fired is the greatest way for them to understand the error of their ways and learn something new. I have no doubt they won’t be bitter at all.
Overall, these suggestions are insane. To be clear, I’m not against helping others. My family is dedicated to charity through money, resources and time. However, we weren’t told to do it and it’s never been defined on racial lines. It’s done because some people genuinely need a helping hand, and as Americans we should always look to help others.
I don’t have a ton. I’m a simple guy who owns a gun or two, watches football, eats steaks, and enjoys time among friends. Even so, there is no chance I’m ever giving any of that stuff up because some BLM leader thinks they deserve it more than I do. This is America. Nothing is stopping anybody from putting in the long hours to get what they want.
Stop expecting somebody to give you a house you didn’t earn. Go out there and get one yourself. It’s not a hard concept to grasp.