Monday, May 30, 2016

"It's Unbearable" 50-Year-Old German Woman Rages "I Have Lost All My Trust In The State"

Via VladTepesBlog.com,
An original translation by Nash Montana of a PI News report...

I am almost 50 years old, I have a University degree, and was – out of love for nature – always a trusted voter for the Green Party. I never felt much interest for politics. In Germany everything seemed to always go its natural regular course. I had trusted our parliamentary democracy, I thought our administration would hardly make mistakes, because it is controlled by the opposition. Never, absolutely never did I think that I would lose all my trust in the State. It’s unbearable that I am afraid of the future. Preferably I’d just like to leave. But I feel too old to leave Europe.
What country would even take me anymore? I am not a shameless African that just seats himself in a refugee boat. I would properly apply to the respective immigration authority. But my chances are close to zero. I am – like most Europeans – damned to impotence as I see this invasion happen.
When, about ten years ago, a friend of mine emigrated to Australia, I felt sorry for her. How could one leave our beautiful Europe? A continent with such wonderful nature and culture. I would’ve never even thought of this. Today I know: She did the right thing.
I am becoming depressed in Europe. Our defenselessness shocks me. The failure to act by our politicians drowns my mind in a fog of powerlessness. I have not read any of Sarrazin’s books, so as not to upset myself even more. Everything I read, in just our daily newspapers, is enough for me already.
The Euro is a complete nightmare. The illegal immigration is a complete nightmare. But the single largest outrage is the political correctness which disables us from criticizing these immense breaches of law.
We, that is us adult and mature citizens, who are in this way disenfranchised. When I went to school, I was taught critical thinking. What good is that to me now?
Meanwhile I hate the Green party. They are asinine and dopey, and they are shameless. Just like the SPD and the CDU. They expect that we get up at 6 AM in the morning and encourage our children to succeed, just so that they will wear themselves out like us in order to be able to keep on financing this daily madness. And soon until we’re 73 years old. [Translator: Germany plans to raise retirement age to 73]. But a State that provides no more stability, can no more expect of its citizens to function at full capacity. With each pot hole I drive through, with each African that I see loitering around, my motivation tanks more.
What does our Politics (Me: Policy?) even still have to offer to us? Legalization of hemp – probably so that we can withstand daily life in this insane country! Other than that there is nothing innovative on the program. I have looked at it all. Because I am looking for a new party that I can vote for.
I want the Deutsche Mark back and that the outer borders of the EU are being protected. I do not want to see any more pictures like these Daily Mail ones.. I don’t want more than that. Is that too much to ask for?
I do not have much power. But there are a few things that are within my might:
1. I will dedicate my time to look over my income tax very in depth, and I will not give away another cent of my money to this robber government.

2. I am seriously thinking of leaving my church, because the church is not fulfilling their mission duty. With this action, I can save another 1,000 Euro.

3. I will do nothing that stimulates consumption. Only buy the very necessary things. The finance minister will in the future only collect the absolutely unavoidable consumption taxes.

4. I will not leave any money on bank accounts, instead I will invest it in foreign currency and gold, and keep it stored in my house.

5. I will only vacation in non-EU countries.

6. I will in the coming year, two times for six weeks each of my free time, devote to the AfD and hand out flyers. When I read the preamble of the AfD program  I had to cry because it is so beautiful. I will share this program wherever my feet will take me.
Inner Immigration – I can’t say more to it. Maybe add prayer. But lastly, I haven’t even gone to church anymore. The fiddling of my church with the powers that be does not please me. The new pope does not please me. The church does not provide me with spiritual stability anymore. On the contrary, the church scares me with their crusade against Europe.