Monday, May 30, 2016

Firefighters in Coventry R.I. say they’re being asked to remove U.S. flags from their fire trucks.

“The members are very upset,” Firefighters Union President David Gorman told NBC 10 News. “I have a couple members, armed service retired, retired from the guard.”
Firefighters and their supporters said it started last year when Fire District Chairman Fred Gralinski likened the flags on the trucks to what you see from terrorists.
“They look like a bunch of yahoos,” Gralinski said at a board meeting. “Like in the paper, like ISIS is Syria going to take over a city. I don’t think they need that big flag on the back of the truck. That’s not America to me. Those are a bunch of terrorists. So, I’m going to ask you to take the flag off the truck.”
MORE….
http://turnto10.com/news/local/central-coventry-fire-district-asked-to-remove-american-flags-from-trucks


fascist wankers want death to the constitution