Given the strong link between leadership and psychopathy, questioning the sanity of our future leaders might not be so preposterous. One study, for example, found high rates of superficiality, insincerity, and an inability to empathize in a number of business CEOs (one in five).
In order to be successful at the level of a world-renowned politician or head of a powerful conglomeration, one often has to take actions that can severely affect others. Being able to do so without feeling guilt or remorse is an advantage in both the business and political world.
When it comes to Hillary Clinton, she not only displays traits one would likely regard as psychotic, but she also seems to be completely off-balance in other aspects of her mental constitution, such as in documented instances where she has appeared to have lost complete control of her faculties or has compulsively lied and barked like a dog.
Let’s take a look at the evidence.
1. Execution of Muammar GaddafiClinton’s leaked emails confirmed the long-held “conspiracy theory” that the plan to take out Libya’s then-dictator, Muammar Gaddafi, was motivated not by human rights concerns, but by Gaddafi’s plan to introduce a gold-backed currency that would unite the entire African continent. This currency would then be used to sell oil in the global market, and the African continent would be less reliant on the American dollar, strengthening Africa’s position in the world economy to the detriment of the NATO empire.
When Gaddafi was summarily executed by al-Qaeda-affiliated rebels on the streets of Sirte, Clinton’s response in a subsequent interview was to say “We came. We saw. He died,” before breaking out into Riddler-style laughter. Only insane people laugh at murder.
Anyone who has watched the videos of Gaddafi being captured by al-Qaeda-linked rebels can admit it is no Adam Sandler movie (considering how painful an Adam Sandler movie can be, this should illustrate the brutality of Gaddafi’s execution). Many reports indicated Gaddafi was raped by a bayonet.
Hilarious, Hillary. What a cunt.
2. Boko HaramBut Hillary Clinton clearly has empathy for others, her supporters might claim. What about the time she issued grandiose urgings to “Bring back our girls” after the savage terror group Boko Haram kidnapped 276 schoolgirls in Nigeria? Surely that shows her humanitarianism.
Yet the fact anyone could fall for such charade demonstrates how manipulative Hillary Clinton can be — a hallmark characteristic of someone who is psychologically unwell. It was Hillary Clinton who refused to put Boko Haram on the U.S. official terror list in the first place despite repeated requests from the CIA. Further, her policies in Libya led to the growth of Boko Haram, as the terror group was able to capitalize on the instability in Libya and receive a number of advanced stolen weapons.
Clinton’s policies allowed a terror group to grow like wildfire yet she is confident enough to pretend to care about its victims. She funded and aided a serial killer group that slaughters children.
Does that sound like the conduct of someone who is mentally balanced?
3. IranIn a 2012 interview with Charlie Rose, this time discussing what to do with the “threat” of Iran, James Baker stated that if the administration couldn’t get to Iran the way they were planning to, then they “ought to take them out.” Clinton is then given the opportunity to respond, during which she erupts into an enormous fit of laughter (again), as if war is a hilarious joke.
Generally speaking, people who laugh while contemplating or after committing murder are on the receiving end of a life-term imprisonment sentence. The serial killer witch has no remorse or conscience, and murder to her is a funny thing.
4. Fits of RageA number of inside staffers who worked with Hillary Clinton have gone on record to say Clinton would often erupt into fits of rage. For example, Hillary Clinton reportedly once threw a Bible at the back of a Secret Service agent’s head and was subsequently told doing so was not acceptable behavior.
This kind of behavior led Secret Service agents to believe being assigned to Hillary Clinton was “a form of punishment handed down by passive-aggressive middle management.”
As stated by former agent, Gary Byrne:
“Most of us knew to brace for her inevitable eruptions. They didn’t happen every day, but behind closed doors we learned about them fast. In public, she was everyone’s best friend. Privately, she was her normal self.”But wait, there’s more:
“One day, UD [Uniformed Division] officers met to review events at their respective posts. A bewildered new officer arrived. ‘Hey you’ll never believe it, but I passed the First lady and she told me to go to hell!’ A second young officer responded, ‘You think that’s bad? I passed her on the West Colonnade, and all I said was ‘Good morning, First Lady.’ She told me, ‘Go f— yourself.’ ‘Are you serious?’ ‘Go f— yourself!’ He imitated her, pointing a finger.”It is normal for people to become enraged when they are frustrated, though it is likely not as normal to throw heavy objects at others and curse them out for saying hello. Only mentally ill killers behave like that with no soul. Perhaps there is a direct reason for Clinton’s heightened frustration in that she is not all there upstairs. Senior aide Huma Abedin’s emails disclosed Hillary Clinton is often “confused” and in constant need of careful guidance to understand her own schedule.
5. Acting PresidentialAs a prominent political figure, lying is almost unavoidable for someone of Clinton’s stature. However, not many politicians have the ability to lie as often or as systematically as Clinton. For example, Clinton claims to be named after New Zealand-born Mt. Everest climber, Sir Edmund Hillary despite the fact he climbed Mt. Everest six years after she was born. She lied about her infamous email scandal and continues to joke about it to this day. She consistently lied about what happened in Benghazi, claiming a controversial video incited the violence that resulted in the deaths of American personnel on that fateful day.
She even lied about being under sniper fire in the Bosnian war zone. This turned out to be a complete fabrication.
However, what’s most concerning is not her ability to lie, as this would not separate her from any politician in our current climate, but her ability to display behavior that most people tend to find unnerving.
Seriously, see for yourself.
Click this link to see Hillary Clinton bobbing her head frantically like she is auditioning to play a DC supervillain before she completely ignores the question being asked and recommends an iced chai beverage. Click this link to see Hillary Clinton making a face so ridiculous one should question whether the person behind the wheel has taken a permanent vacation. Click this link to see Hillary Clinton barking like a dog to her constituents. Click this link to see Hillary Clinton referring to Donald Trump as her husband.
Luckily, we have an explanation for all of this behavior, as explained in December of last year. (She might have a drinking problem.)
For maximum effect, watch all of the footage in one go, one after the other, starting with a video of Muammar Gaddafi screaming — and Hillary Clinton’s reaction — up until she barks like a dog. Then see how confident you are at the voting booths this November. This cunt is batshit crazy.
Or, perhaps, she simply has a serious condition that requires stringent medical attention.