Sunday, July 29, 2012

12 Year Old Girl Tased at Victoria’s Secret – Mom Had Open Traffic Violations (Video)

South St. Louis County (KSDK) - A police officer tased a 12-year-old girl inside a Victoria’s Secret Wednesday afternoon at South County Center.




Police say the officer came into the Victoria’s Secret looking for the teenager’s mom, who had warrants for her arrest. But it was the teen who got tased.



“This one goes in my chest. It was stuck in there so she had to keep on pulling trying to pull it out,” said Dejamon Baker, as she pointed to a small wound on her chest.



Baker has a matching wound on her stomach.



“I had fell on the floor and I couldn’t control myself I just kept on shaking and stuff,” said the girl.



http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/330258/3/Cop-tases-12-year-old-in-Victorias-Secret







Read more: 12 Year Old Girl Tased at Victoria’s Secret – Mom Had Open Traffic Violations (Video) « America First