Thursday, September 17, 2026

Rain Judgment Miami and New York ongoing

 Rain Judgment Miami and New York ongoing

9-17-26

Don Bradley 

 I do these updates about every 3 weeks or so, when I get around to it. Housekeeping stuff to me. DB

As can be seen below, the rain judgment against Miami and New York goes on and on. It was extended past summer to fall, then fall to winter, because they kept doing naughty things with this work for our Father. As you all know. So, as they continue to do these things, it keeps getting extended another 3 months, another 3 months. And so on. They delete articles about judgments and then this and other things keep happening and new things. Like now, I just posted this and already, they deleted all the search labels on it and by next week, this will be gone. See? It's like whack a mole. If a bunch of jewbies in New York and Miami like getting slammed with endless storms, keep it up. Takes all of 15 seconds to do an extension and this is one of mine, not our Fathers.

I don't get all the weather stuff, because there is so much other going on, plus whatever that week's attacks and life and death niceties. I maintain this on Our Spiritual World site, but occasionally toss one over on Daily Messenger.

Here's some stuff since end of August.