Monday, September 14, 2026

Thomas fire ancedotes and just...stuff

Thomas fire anecdotes and just...stuff

The Thomas fire was so named because of where these fire guys started the fire. Devil's Hole on Highway 150, right at the Jesuit Thomas Aquinas School - How fitting.

Don Bradley 9-14-26




I remember every day of it, so very clearly. I have perfect recall of that ugly satanic doing of theirs. I recently was requested to attend a graduation of fire guys, and they had their designated burn assignment chief for California; a witch so in love with herself, all she talked about for 10 long minutes was how exciting it was to choose a locale, they were putting the torch to. I couldn't believe my ears. And these were NOT “training burns” or back burns. She even name dropped some famous fires she designed and how thrilling it all was doing so. And how fun it was flying around in a chopper watching it all go down. Every time she mentioned starting a burn at multiple points, the other fire guys started applauding. I was right. IT IS ALL OF YOU.

I literally almost fell to the floor. Because there I was, ever wondering what witch was the finger on the trigger. It was this lady. And there she was, 25 feet in front of me. But I forbear. Because of the setting. It wouldn't do to bring the amount of blood on this wart covered witches hands and souls to them all. Lindsay Clark has nothing on this bish. Anyways. This was April 2026. It was all I could to leave that room untouched. I had them all right there. Dad put me there. But 2 sons were there in the audience and their witch mother. So... They were this close.

Dad puts me where I need to be. Being whom I AM.

Want more anecdotes? I have a bunch. If this bores you, don't read. You didn't read the Thomas fire post I put up, most of you. Don't want to be bothered with facts on the ground. Just keep drinking that kool aid. When it comes for you, you'll never see it coming. That I KNOW.

DAY THREE of the Thomas fire, surrounded by flames and walking in the worst death zones night and day a man can be and put himself in, was Pearl Harbor day, December 7th, 1941. My mother's uncle, John Martin, was on the Battleship California that morning and died because of torpedo and bomb hits by the Japs. That was a planned event between the higher ups in NYC, London, Washington DC, and Tokyo. 3 years in the making. All those documentaries, other than the actual battles, are total bs. Really. John John, as Mom called him, was a firemen on the battleship. He was killed. So, every year, for her sake and the family and that' s just me now, I do a post on Pearl Harbor.  I even made a 3d scale recreation of the battle with ships planes and other things. Took a month, for school project. Got an A back in 1971.

Thanks for murdering G uncle John John.

Most people don't even know what I am talking about when I say Pearl Harbor. That's a fact. Just skip this section then or turn on the TV and leave it on, as many do; hey...gotta get that Mkultra programming somehow, right? It's easier to not be than to be. In my experience.

Here's why I mention it now. Lots of guys died that day; a blood sacrifice to kick off a deadly and ugly war for Jewbies. That's a fact.

But here's the point. First, some pictures.

Battleship Arizona, blowing up in the harbor as the main powder magazine detonated.




 Kaboom. Guess which fallen angel this is, the witches invoked for the event.Some of these are so visible...unless you don't want to see. Lots of that around.

Battleship row, ablaze. Like the Thomas fire, lots of dead guys, for the sacrifice.


At the Arizona Memorial – ever been there? – a face in the oil of the dearly departed - the damned and dead, still trapped in time. That can happen.




Battleship California, after many torpedo and bomb hits. John John died there. Face in the oil slick of departing sailors. You can see, by watching the attack footage, souls appearing in trees, the lawns, the waters, the oil, the smoke. As they go bye bye. Check out the smoke and the oil slick below. I helped with one, find the other 3 in the shot. If you cannot see any of this, that's on you. I have more, but this is enough.



This is going to be a long one; here's some of it. For history's sake, most could care less about. And if you are an invading thug with no history with this land, right. Go pray to babaganush your demon idols. If I sound cynical, it's because I report what I see. The children of our time are as clueless as can be and that's by design. Stupid people are EASY to control and manipulate.

And they call me the Bad Guy. Wow.