Saturday, September 12, 2026

September 11 (Revelations 9-11) and a dark gift

September 11 (Revelations 9-11) and a dark gift

Don Bradley 9-12-26





So, as a nice gift, they killed the power on our little area out at the edge of the world of Tehachapi for 13 hours last night, ending this morning after 10am PDT. After that, like every night for the last few weeks, endless battle till dawn. Won't bore you with details you wouldn't believe anyways. They had no explanation, said the outage cause was a mystery today.

This is what they did in the Thomas fire that lasted for 18 days (666). Here is the link to the main post about that. 

Battalion Chief after starting a fire on Nordhoff ridge, for the 10 time in as many days. Dad would put it out, they would come back and go up and down the fireroads, relighting them. 


 

https://dailymessenger.blogspot.com/2017/12/burning-down-southern-california.html



Interestingly, the day before, was outside with son Matt, and we watched for 2 solid hours hundreds of pumper trucks from as far south as Anaheim hundreds of miles away to the south and and San Luis Obispo to the north, more than a hundred miles to the north, and every single fire municipality came beneath our house on highway 33. At the time, I was wondering why all the pumper trucks in LA, Orange, Santa Barbara, and other counties were leaving to where? We didn't know. We would soon find out. Turns out, they did this so they could honestly say to the media and people, whom thousands of homes were lost and hundreds of lives, ALL RESOURCES ALREADY BUSY.

 




That night December 3rd, at 9pm PST sharp, they killed the power in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties. For 13 hours. They didn't turn it on until next morning, at 10am. I drove through flames all around and so on to rescue someone who was trapped by the fire in the farthest of East End, Ojai. The road was blocked by cops – everyone already evacuated. I said not so, as I AM ON THE PHONE TO A WOMAN WHO IS SURROUNDED BY FIRE AND INTEND TO GO GET HER; he laughed, and let me through, figuring I was driving to my death. And I would have been, with flames on both sides and across the road, I had to drive down. Didn't care; a life was at stake. I put a protection blessing on her home and drove a further two miles through flames to pull her out. Which we did. She lived on the hill below Lucifer landing(meditation mount). Her house was the only house that didn't burn. The LL burned, a high school and everything up to her house and the flames stopped cold. And traveled no more westward into Ojai from then on, for 3 weeks.

3 blocks away, every day, out and by nightfall, relit. 


 


Next day, went to rescue her animals, with my truck. While, I saw Fire battalion chief after another, about half a dozen, go in the fields to start the fire up again. They couldn't' get it going, because...I fixed that. I took their pictures doing it. The shits. After the fourth one, they kept coming all day, saw me with my camera and turned around and left, This went on for days. Meanwhile the fire kept coming to our little ridge taking house after house, and went it got last two streets, again, the wind changed, and it stopped cold. For 18 days. They kept relighting the fire, day after day, the bastards. I have pictures of them doing. Footage as well.

 

I went a little crazy by week 2.  

My New name is Captain Smokey
I live in a box
awaiting the flames
to take the whole lot
It's here we will stay, 
flames and all,
until that time comes
when the fire has gone.

 

 Starting fires.

 

Driving in to start a fire

 

 

Doing nothing, my street. 

 

 

I forgot to include upper Ojai, Santa Paula ridges in  the protection zone. ALL OF IT BURNED. 


 

 

Frankly, I kept Ojai from burning, if you will have it. I put a protection blessing on the area, and the fire never got inside that great L, I created.

 And I don't care if  you believe or don't. No one cared at the time, they could give a shite now. 

This is just old stuff coming up tonight; feeling moody and all very that. 


 



 

To the west. Dead out during the day, come nightfall, it magically reappears, after chiefs go in with their little suburbans.

 

From my house, every night, here come the flames, for almost 3 weeks.


I lost my voice from the smoke for 3 months. But saved many animals lives, they tried to kill, not just the friend. Fire guys were flipping me off, like that. Also, one pumper truck kept going down for hours in circles in Ojai, just running his siren down this block, for half a mile, making the loop in 3 minutes. It became a game. How long could he do this and could he do it FASTER. Popcorn. I became hated ever after in Ojai by fire guys. For years afterward, every time I met one of those monsters, they would raise their fist at me and give me the stink eye. Go ahead. Make your move, ass clown. I want you to. 

Driving into certain death. They always let me through, because, he's a dead man if goes in there. Yeah? I don't care about death. Never have. People and animals, you heartless bastards.

 



All those fires. The camp fire, the paradise fire, the station fire, etc etc. was fire guys in helicopters and those little flame throwers they have. I have footage of them doing. Youtube deleted all that. I still have the footage though.


They figured out me stopping them and brought in the DEW. Then they pretty much finished off what I could no longer see nor protect. By that time, I was wasted by day and night smoke inhalation and fatigue. 3 weeks inside a fire storm wears on a soul. It did me. I became Captain Smokey, kind of losing it. But I protected Ojai. And for that nicety, they kicked me out a few years later. You're very welcome. 

 Below, zapping upper Ventura, where I could not be. And frankly, by the end of the 2nd week, I just sat it out and watched them finish off all of the hills above Santa barbara, all the way to 5 freeway past Fillmore. I was spent, like all the other do nothings in the world.



To this day, I have a deep and loathing disgust as to what is a fire guy and what these bastards REALLY ARE AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND ARE STILL DOING TO CANADA AND AMERICA.

It's worth going to the link and seeing for yourself. If you care to; probably not. Because if  you did, you would try and help me stay in this rental, which looks like I am not going to make it. Am I right? Sure.


https://dailymessenger.blogspot.com/2017/12/burning-down-southern-california.html