Saturday, September 19, 2026

March to the Sea for 7 days

March to the Sea for 7 days

Don Bradley

9-19-26

Dad was right, they totally misunderstood the Miracle in Tehachapi article on Our Spiritual World. Of course. Don.

I asked Dad to weigh in on this. He led me to

2 Kings 21, 13-14

13And I will stretch over Jerusalem the line of Samaria, and the plummet of the house of Ahab: and I will wipe Jerusalem as a man wipeth a dish, wiping it, and turning it upside down. 14And I will forsake the remnant of mine inheritance, and deliver them into the hand of their enemies; and they shall become a prey and a spoil to all their enemies; 

I also asked Him for a double thingy. He led me to

Psalm 111-6

He hath shewed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen. 

So, 5 minutes before noon PST, they sent a slow, white truck to come and have a guy, calling the cops as loud as possible with his windows down. Want to see his him and his gangstalking truck? I have pictures and footage; ask and I will TRY to send it to you. And, he intentionally had his windows, down, his cell phone on uber loud, so were could hear him calling the police on...what? Whom? Me? For drinking coffee in the sun room? Maybe crying in public is a crime after all. The jail should be full of town criers, there's so many whom do that, some every day of their lives, to get what they want from someone they want to control. Right husbands?

I refused to raise my hand against the bait, spiritually speaking. And, I had a friend over as a witness and mister camera, to get it all on video. We were just having coffee, talking about the old west and that era.

But, I AM going wade into the covens of the world for seven days, every hour on the hour – right Ed? Because it's always midnight somewhere in the world or 3am, witching hour and demon hour.

That I WILL do.

Plus, high tables, MOD, Finger lakes, Belgium, Tel AVIV, etc etc etc. Tunnels, ritual sites, grottoes, there's so many things one can choose from – like the Pokemon thing of the early 2000s – GET THEM ALL.

AND it's all this black sabbath, fake yon kippur stuff going on from last night until and through full moon and beyond. 14 days when you do the larger picture math.

Let's all sing together now.

It's a lovely day in the neighborhood. It's a lovely day in the neighborhood. Won't you be my friend?

Anyone can happily join in this work and welcome.

Imagine that. I was going to chill, take some time off, relax. How silly of me. They want our attention. BADLY. I'm a right guy, I won't disappoint you. And, Fasting during this cycle, double indemnity. I have friends upstairs just waiting to be sent wherever.

No worries guys. I already sent you. That was the very first thing I did. And there they go, 20 minutes ago.

It's a lovely day in the neighborhood. Won't you be my friend.

Dad was right, no one understand the article. At all. This is their response to it. Wow...

So, light a candle for this Holy Sabbath, bless it in the name of Yeshua. And join, for a little or as much as you like. Even once, in your largest, nearby city or where you live.

And...be thrice blessed by the most high, according to your works – a little or a lot.

Counts you among that number, when the Saints go marching in.

Stand and be counted. If you want – a little or a lot. Be interesting to see how many of you really do, not just say you are doing.

Don

PS. This is for you Russ. Thanks for everything you gave us. 

PSS. Gee, Lu...was this the outcome you were hoping for? 

And I'm singing and dancing around the house, 

singing the house, 

making up songs, 

as I go. 

I love you so.

Happy and free and singing new songs

Happy and free and singing new songs

Won't join me now? 

Hooray, Hooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 

This is one of them

PSSS. I asked Dad if he would pick the times and which targets to do, at His Pleasure. He said yes and led me to....

Daniel 5-

22And thou his son, O Belshazzar, hast not humbled thine heart, though thou knewest all this; 23But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before thee, and thou, and thy lords, thy wives, and thy concubines, have drunk wine in them; and thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know: and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified: 24Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written.

25And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN. 26This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it. 27TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting. 28PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.

29Then commanded Belshazzar, and they clothed Daniel with scarlet, and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.

30In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain. 31And Darius the Median took the kingdom, being about threescore and two years old.