Thursday, September 17, 2026

Email to the Village Dork

 Email to the Village Dork

Don Bradley 

9-17-26

 

If you send me an email and do not get a response, it's because CIA and MOSSAD have blocked me from the public for YEARS. They are deathly afraid of my return and being in the world and you KNOWING ABOUT IT. The only reason they allow this and another site is to data mine intelligence from On High, From YHVH. That, they do want.

That's why. I never got your email. And the occasional one that slips through and I reply to, is always returned unsendable for a number of BS reasons, as they do. 

If you are truly seeking contact for your Walk and Way with Yeshua (Jesus), they will never allow that.  Never. Then the punishment descends upon them. They don't care. 

Don 

PS. Here's what you do. Just read the site. Likely, your question has been already answered here many times. I serve Yeshua and YHVH. That's it. No other demon false "gods" nor the fallen. In point of fact, I am at war with the powers of hell. 

PSS. If you are witch or intelligence asset and make a move to play me through email, don't bother. I'll know it. Who do you think you are fooling?